The Original Doc Bailey’s Leather Black Detail Kit
Restore your black leather and vinyl with this leather cleaning product from Doc Bailey’s!
- Waterproof, clean, re-dye, and preserve your black leather with one kit.
- Lock in moisture and rich, black dye with our unique formula.
- Doc Bailey’s contain no silicone and never feels sticky.
Black leather may be a signifier of timeless cool, but too much sun or exposure to the elements can leave your leather jacket, boots, gloves, seats, and any other leather or vinyl goods looking shabby and dry. With Doc Bailey’s innovative Leather Black formula, not only will your leather look and feel better, it will actually be better protected than it was before! Our gentle yet effective detergents lift dirt out of leather and allow the dye and lanolin to move deeper into it for better colour and protection.
How to Use Doc Bailey’s Leather Black:
- Apply a small amount of Doc Bailey’s Leather Black to a clean, dry sponge and wipe evenly over the surface.
- Rinse sponge after use.
- Allow to cure for 12 hours before exposing to moisture.
- Buff for higher shine, if desired.
- DO NOT USE on buckskin or suede.
- Product will darken all leather, so always test in a discrete area.
- Reapply every six months or as needed.
- To remove Leather Black from unwanted areas or to correct mistakes, use baby oil to remove it.
Excellent for all smooth black leather, vinyl, rubber, plastic, and canvas surfaces.