Darn Tough - T4021 Boot Midweight Tactical Socks with Cushion (Coyote Brown)
Darn Tough Socks - Made in Vermont, USA.
- Tactical boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of a basic 8 in. military combat boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet.
- Berry Amendment compliant tactical socks are knit with Merino Wool that's raised, sourced, and produced in the USA.
- US Air Force Safe to Fly certified, meeting Flame Resistant and No Melt No Drip requirements for wearing next to skin under approved flame resistant combat and utility uniforms.
- A military-grade fiber, Merino Wool protects foot health and is ultra-durable in the toughest conditions.
- Midweight socks deliver temperature regulation, breathability, and durable protection in any conditions.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: T4021