Sneaker Freaker Issue 35
Over 200 pages of sneaker goodness in this latest issue from the Sneaker Freaker team
Here's what's inside the pages of Issue 35.
- Unseen collabs from Concepts, UNDFTD, Slamjam, Atmos and 24 Kilates
- Collector feature with photos of every single ASICS colab ever made - over 180 shoes!
- Collector feature with Kobe’s biggest fan…
- The complete history of Pro-Keds
- Bob Peterson interview - Nike’s photographer from the 80s, responsible for Jordan and Nike running advertising
- Nike HTM x Air Max
- Sneaker Peeker - over 250 never seen before models coming in 2016
- Return of the Alien Stomper from Reebok!
- A huge preview of PUMA for 2016
- Nike basketball interview with Leo Chang, focus on the new KD
PLEASE NOTE. Multiple covers are printed of each magazine, so you may receive a different cover to the one shown here. All the content is the same. If you would like to request a specific cover, please email in advance to check availability.