Sneaker Freaker Issue 35
Sorry, currently out of stock
Over 200 pages of sneaker goodness in this latest issue from the Sneaker Freaker team
Here's what's inside the pages of Issue 35.
- Unseen collabs from Concepts, UNDFTD, Slamjam, Atmos and 24 Kilates
- Collector feature with photos of every single ASICS colab ever made - over 180 shoes!
- Collector feature with Kobe’s biggest fan…
- The complete history of Pro-Keds
- Bob Peterson interview - Nike’s photographer from the 80s, responsible for Jordan and Nike running advertising
- Nike HTM x Air Max
- Sneaker Peeker - over 250 never seen before models coming in 2016
- Return of the Alien Stomper from Reebok!
- A huge preview of PUMA for 2016
- Nike basketball interview with Leo Chang, focus on the new KD
PLEASE NOTE. Multiple covers are printed of each magazine, so you may receive a different cover to the one shown here. All the content is the same. If you would like to request a specific cover, please email in advance to check availability.