Bottle of Angelus Acrylic Leather Paint - Green Glow In The Dark Paint
The long awaited Angelus Glow In The Dark Paint is finally here!
- Extremely Bright!
- Up To 10x Brighter Than Conventional Glow Paints
- Long Lasting Glow (Up To 2,000 Minutes!*)
- Quick Re-Charge Formula
- Easy Application
- Applies Evenly
Shake well & shake often. Place bottle back into included box when not in use! Ensure article is clean & dry before application. Apply multiple thin coats using a fine paint brush or sponge pad. Allow to dry for 48 hours before wearing. For higher gloss and scuff protection, apply 1-2 coats of Angelus Acrylic Finisher.
- For the brightest glow, apply Angelus Glow Paint over a light colored surface.
- Multiple coats are necessary to achieve full & even coverage.
- For the longest lasting glow, charge using UV light (sunlight) or light bulb for 5+ minutes.
Keep the paint bottle out of sunlight when not in use! Angelus Glow Paint applies with a slight hint of a green color. The more coats that are applied, the more green will appear. A rough/chalky feel is normal once Angelus Glow In The Dark Paint is completely dry. To create a much smoother feel, apply 1-2 coats of Angelus Acrylic Finisher following the glow.
*Afterglow brightness naturally drops over time, but can still last for up to 2,000 minutes on a full charge!